Admissions Process and Application
Our goal is to make the admission process informative and easy. The culmination of this important process is, of course, a wonderful five weeks of academic growth and success.
Salisbury Summer School uses the process of “rolling admissions.” As soon as a candidate has completed the important but relatively easy admission process, he/she will be notified. Please contact us if you have any questions, 860-435-5732 or email@example.com. Call or write to us if you would like an application mailed to you.
The application, parent’s statement and recommendations can be downloaded and filled out online by clicking on the options below.
Please email your completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed file includes:
- Application form
- Transcript from your school
- Recommendations (from your English teacher and another current teacher)
- Note: applicants for our math make-up credit program will need recommendations from their current math teacher and another teacher of your choice.
- Parent’s statement about their child and his/her needs and goals
- Graded writing sample (used for course placement) or a graded math test for the math for make-up credit program.
- Educational testing and other pertinent information, if available, for use in course placement
An interview is recommended and is used as another tool to inform families about the unique academic and recreational facilities of the Salisbury Summer School. We are always glad to host candidates on our spectacular campus (Monday-Friday and Saturday mornings). Phone interviews are available, too. Please call 860-435-5732 to schedule an interview.